(1 reader and 2 sensors)
(reader refills not required)
Sensor refills: 12 additional fills annually
- No more than $65 for a FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader‡
- Between $40 and $75 per month for eligible FreeStyle Libre 14 day sensor prescriptions‡
- 1 FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader
(first-time customers will need a FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader with their first fill)
- 1 USB cable
- 1 power adapter
- User's Manual
- Quick start Guide
(a guide to help patients get started quickly)
- Treatment Decisions Guide(a guide to help patients use reader information to make informed treatment decisions)
- Interactive Tutorial USB Card(a comprehensive electronic resource on how to operate the FreeStyle Libre 14 day system, including instructional videos)2 FreeStyle Libre 14 day sensors(28-day supply, filled monthly)
NDC# 57599-0001-01FreeStyle Libre 14 day sensor kit includes:
1 FreeStyle Libre 14 day sensor
(can be worn for up to 14 days; sensors are sold separately; 1 sensor/kit; 2 sensors are needed for a 28-day supply)
- 1 sensor applicator
(applies the sensor to the back of the upper arm)
- Alcohol wipes
- Product insert
- Treatment Decisions Guide
Request a visit from a sales representative or for information to be sent to you
A rep can keep you informed about new and existing Abbott products.
Looking for FreeStyle Libre Pro System coverage and reimbursement information?
Professional CGM is a reimburseable procedure and there is broad coverage for patients with diabetes.§
*Participating pharmacies are subject to change without notice.
†For Medicare patients, please visit freestylelibre.us/buying-guide for more information
‡Benefits for FreeStyle Libre 14 day sensors apply to 2 14 day sensors per month. Benefits for FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader apply to 1 14 day reader. Void where prohibited by law. Abbott may modify, rescind, or revoke these benefits at any time without notice. These benefits are not available to beneficiaries of Medicare, Medicaid, or federal or state healthcare programs, or residents of US territories and possessions, except Puerto Rico. For Massachusetts residents, only those patients responsible for the full cost of the product may be eligible to receive these benefits. These benefits are only available at participating pharmacies, which are subject to change without notice. The actual amount a patient pays may vary. The FreeStyle Libre 14 day system requires a prescription.
§Coverage is limited to patients for whom professional CGM is medically necessary. Individual plan coverage may vary. Always verify coverage criteria and frequency directly with the payer.
ADC-17660 V2.0 12/19